What’s New in Version 3.04
Current registered users: This program will install unlocked and not overwrite your previous installation.
For trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Version 3.04 features multiple conversion accuracy improvements and an improved installation experience, especially on Windows 8.
- Fixed issue of program crashing when variable is named “from” in Visual Studio 2008 or above.
- Corrected problem of converting a generic definition defined “As Structure”.
- Fixed issue of not opening projects with compiler errors when the locale has a decimal separator which isn’t a period.
- Now correctly converts operator definitions named “IsTrue” and “IsFalse”.
- Fixed error converting Widening Operators.
- Corrected issue of converting operators which return generic types.
- Fixed problem of converting parenthesis around a variable which is indexed, like (varName)(0).
- CS1729 compiler errors are now automatically corrected.
- Temporary variables are now created correctly for ref arguments for a type declared from a generic type.
- Fixed problem of displaying a XML error message when viewing some project conversions.
- Improved visual experience on Windows XP.
Improved installation experience:
- The installation program is now code signed, for greater security and an improved installation experience.
- Improved installation on Windows 8. Doesn’t ask to download multiple versions of the .net framework upon install.
- Improved installation on Windows XP 64 bit. Will download correct version of .Net Framework 2.0 if missing.
- A program restart is now not required to detect that a new .Net framework version has been installed.
- Displays .Net Framework 4.5 download link if missing and is required for a conversion.
- Fixed issue of the .Net Framework 4.5 being incorrectly displayed in about box.