Current registered users: This program will install unlocked and not overwrite your previous installation.
For trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
Version 3.07 contains many enhancements and a number of improvements in conversion accuracy, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
The snippet converter now supports drag and drop, and displays initial tips (which disappear when window is clicked).
You can now specify project comments in the multiple project conversion screen (right click and choose “Add Comment…”).
- Improved performance.
- Greatly improved memory efficiency. allowing for easier conversion of very large projects.
- Improved late binding support.
- Simplified and improved event handler conversion.
- Improved support for converting Windows Mobile projects.
- Improved Linq conversions.
- Improved conversion of projects which reference Excel.
- Much cleaner type conversions.
- Improved automatic C# compiler error correction (CS0117, CS0122, CS0021, CS0426, CS1763).
- Correctly converts project references with an .exe file type.
- Fixed issue of On Error Goto Too Complex warning displaying wrong VB line number and not showing C# line number.
- Fixed error of unnecessarily commenting out some using statements.
- Fixed error converting a VB method which overrides a C# method and has an “out” parameter.
- Improved variable name casing correction
- Improved conversion of complex attributes
- Improved conversion of AddressOf expressions
- Now converts expressions like string > nothing successfully
- Fixed error when commenting out multiple catch blocks which are of a more specific type of the one preceding it.
- Corrected error of converting API functions/subs with marshalled return type
- Fixed formatting issue with attributes, where there would be a space after [ and before ]
- Corrected error converting constructors within a Region directive
- Add parenthesis as needed converting VB Right, Left, and Mid functions to .Substring()
- Fixed issue of wrong module names prefixes being specified on some variables.
- Fixed problem of foreach variables with implied types being ommitted in arguments.
- Prevents CS1699, CS1684 warnings from showing as errors in 2005 projects.
See complete version history >