What’s New in Version 3.08
Current registered users: This program will install unlocked and not overwrite your previous installation.
For trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Version 3.08 contains a number of improvements in conversion accuracy, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
In the multiple project conversion screen:
- You now have the ability to add a comment to multiple selected projects. Select multiple projects, right click, choose “Add Comment…”.
- If you press return in the project list will open the selected project’s details.
- Much improved conversions in complex interface scenarios.
- Enum constants which contain exponents, such as 2^3, now convert successfully.
- Cleaner CInt conversions: expressions like CInt(42) now convert to 42, rather than (int) 42.
- Fixed error resolving references to external assemblies with “.” in name, which will lead to more accurate conversions in those cases.
- Improved select case conversions in complex scenarios, when determining to change Select Case to if statements
- Improved accuracy in converting MyApplication.vb, eliminating “No suitable method to override” errors.
- Corrected an error creating main routine in some Windows Forms projects
- CS0675 doesn’t show as a compiler error on the errors tab anymore since it’s a warning.
- Fixed CS0019 error which produced a maximum size line due to repeated correction attempts.
- Fixed CS0723 error not being fixed in VB2005 conversions.
- Fixed Microsoft.VisualBasic references missing module names
- Fixed CS0051 error correction on external methods.
- Improved CS1503, CS0118 when dealing with COM objects.
- Improved variable resolution of .term in abc(xxx).term expressions.