Current registered users: This program will install unlocked and not overwrite your previous installation.
For trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
Version 3.09 contains a number of improvements in conversion accuracy, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
- Improved conversion of exponents in enum constants for large values
- Fixed conversion where Implements clause is in a separate #region different than its associated class (very rare)
- Fixed issue converting methods which implement a generic type
- Improved detection of when to change select case statements to if statements
- Corrected casing problem in complex interface conversions
- Corrected CS1618 errors, where a method passed to AddressOf has a conditional attribute applied, which isn’t allowed in C#. Original function is wrapped to avoid errors.
- Improved conversion of complex expressions
- Improved conversion of projects with legacy ActiveX references
- Corrects CS1758 errors regarding duplicate types in COM references
- Improved resolution of ActiveX references
- Improved resolution in external assemblies
See complete version history >