What’s New in Version 3.11
Current registered users: This program will install unlocked and not overwrite your previous installation.
For trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Version 3.11 contains a number of improvements, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
- Added complete Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 support, including new VB multi-line strings.
- Added support for Yield and Iterator keywords.
- Added automatic C# compiler error correction for CS1621 – The yield statement cannot be used inside an anonymous method.
- Improved automatic C# compiler error correction for CS0246 and CS1061 errors.
- Fixed conversion issue for Visual Studio 2013 Silverlight projects.
- Corrected error loading legacy assemblies in Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 projects.
- Fixed digital signature so warning does not occur upon installation.
- Corrected issue with With statements and object initializers.
- Corrected problem with assigning to function name which has an identical named type.
- Fixed issue with named and positional parameters in function call in complex overloaded scenarios.
- Corrected error in converting interfaces with over 100 declarations.
- Fixed error where “ref” wasn’t included when calling a routine with named arguments.
- Fixed error with attributes on arguments not being converted
- Corrected problem with concatenated enums.
- Fixed problem with casts to enums.
- Fixed error with CLng being converted to int.
- Corrected problem with temp variables created for ref arguments unnecessarily.
- Fixed problem of variable initialization moved to constructors not working for variables declared in a #Region.