Current registered users: This program will install side by side with your previous installation and not overwrite it.
For new trial users: There is a 15 day trial period, 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
Version 5.01 contains a number of improvements, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
Improved installation on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Now converts very complex one line if statements, which may contain : or nested Ifs, such as “If a Then If b Then a = False : b = False Else c = False : b = False Else a = False”
- Corrected converter to not insert “break;” at the end of a case block if the preceding statement is a Throw. This prevents dead code warnings.
- Fixed issue of a variable declaration which is an array of generic types not converting correctly.
- Fixed problem of multiple attributes on a variable or argument not being converted correctly.
- Corrected issue iterating over an array of generic types in a for each loop
- Fixed issue converting some inline functions.
- Corrected problem converting VB date constants when Windows date settings are non-English
- Fixed rare issue of converter errors when constant initialization references hex constants and other defined constants
- Fixed bug of string substitution not replacing the second occurrence of search term on a line correctly.
- Improved accuracy of complex TryCast conversions.
Improved accuracy of type conversions via TryCast, CType, and DirectCast which are followed by a default property reference. () are converted to  without having to rely on compiler error correction.
- Converter now adds missing parens after a .OfType(Of ClassName) call.
- Dim a(b – 1) now converted as a(b), not a(b – 1 + 1).
- Fixed conversion errors when one VB extension method calls another VB extension method.
See complete version history >