Current registered users: This program will install side by side with your previous installation and not overwrite it.
For new users: There is a free version with a 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
Version 5.06 contains a number of improvements, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
- Improved ability to convert very large projects without running into memory issues.
- Added support to automatically fix CS0621, CS0736 compiler errors.
- Improved conversion of read-only properties which are assigned to outside of a constructor.
- Improved conversion of read-only properties which implement and interface.
- Fixed rare error which would occasionally cause the program to hang during conversions.
- Reduced number of CS0106, CS2016 errors generated.
- Fixed problem converting LINQ statement inside of an If() function.
- Improved CS0023, CS0246, CS0161, CS1620, CS0118, CS0103, CS0131 automatic error correction.
- Improved disambiguation of = as assignment or comparison operators.
- Improved conversion of complicated With statements.
- Improved conversion of default properties not named “Item”.
- Eliminated need for some temporary variables in out parameters.
- Null checks on RaiseEvent only added if necessary.
- Fixed error converting Else If statements and array literals
- Fixed error converting variable declaration lines with a trailing comment ending in Set or Get
- Simplified conversion of events.
- Eliminated CS0053 inconsistant accessibility errors when converting delegates and events.
- Fixed error converting Modules defined as Partial.
- Corrected issue converted complex Case statements with > or <.
See complete version history >