What’s New in Version 5.08
Current registered users: This program will install side by side with your previous installation and not overwrite it.
For new users: There is a free version with a 2000 line limitation per project converted.
Version 5.08 contains a number of improvements, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
- Added support for UWP, .Net Core, and .Net Standard projects.
- Major performance increase converting single projects or snippets.
- Simplified/cleaner type conversions.
- Improved conversions for late binding.
- Improved accuracy converting WPF projects.
- Improved appearance for high DPI settings.
- Improved installation experience and smaller space requirements.
- Improved correction of ambiguous references (allowed in VB but not in C#).
- Corrected conversion of date literals with just the time portion specified.
- Fixed issue of enums concatenated together sometimes being converted incorrectly.
- Corrected problem of converting enum comparisons to Nothing.
- Improved automatic error correction for CS0029, CS1729, CS0103 C# compiler errors.
- Improved conversion of multi-line lambdas.